Presbyterian Support South Canterbury Home Support services can help you if you:
- have an an age related condition
- need some help to get back on your feet again after illness, injury or surgery
- have a short term illness
- have a disability
- Home Support provides services are relevant to each client’s needs and have a restorative focus to help you get back to normal life and achieve your goals.
Our carers visit you in your home and can help you with:
- grocery shopping
- household tasks (including meal preparation, hanging out washing, vacuming, cleaning the inside of windows)
- social outings
- assistance with showering and dressing
- supervising medication
- assistance with exercises
- taking you for a walk
- Pleasant Point
If you have an age related condition, disability or need help getting back on your feet after illness or injury, our carers can help around the house, with personal care, grocery shopping or light exercise.
The earlier you talk to us about services, the more we will be able to help you. If you would like to remain in your own home as long as possible, or would like to enquire about services that could be available for a relative, contact us to find out more.