Retirement village living offers the best of both worlds. Enjoy independence backed up by the security of support if and when you need it.
Join the independent lifestyle of one of our retirement complexes and enjoy:
- the freedom to live life how you choose
- a connected, friendly and respectful community in a safe and secure environment
- the ability to spend your time with friends, family and following your interests
- the freedom to have guests and friends to visit and stay whenever it suits you
- help if and when you need it – from domestic assistance to personal care
- 24-hour access to registered nursing and professionally trained care staff should you require it
- 24-hour monitored nurse call
- a range of living options, such as units, apartments or rental cottages
- modern, cosy, affordable, purpose built homes designed with easy living in mind
- spacious, well designed living areas with indoor / outdoor flow
- accessible bathrooms
- plenty of storage space
- a choice of home styles and configurations
- fully self contained kitchen and laundry facilities (with access to additional meal and laundry services for a small fee)
- welcoming, communal spaces where you can relax and socialise
- access to fun and interesting activity programmes and outings
- access to additional care and services such as podiatrist, physiotherapist, hairdresser, GP
- maintenance and home upkeep taken care of
- the ability to transition easily to increased care should your needs change over time
- the option of bringing your pet with you to your new home (subject to suitability – please enquire)
- great views and pleasant outlooks
- carparking options available
When is the best time to move?
There is no set time to make the choice that is right for you. The earlier you talk to us, the more options you will have for a lifestyle that supports both your desire for independence and potential need for backup support.
Call or visit us to discuss – we welcome the opportunity to discuss your preferred lifestyle and show you around.