Grandparents As Carers
If you are caring for your grandchildren, a family member’s children or fostering a child / children, the Family Works South Canterbury Grandparents as Carers Support Group may help you.
The Grandparents as Carers Support Group:
- provides emotional and practical support for grandparents as carers
- provides a forum to share knowledge and friendship
- encourages members to discuss issues and challenges
- provides resources and links to useful information
- helps link grandparents to community services, activities and events
The group meets monthly, contact us to find out more or join the group.