Enrol Now: “The Incredible Years” Free Parenting Programmes
Family Works South Canterbury is once again presenting The Incredible Years FREE parenting programmes, with day and night programmes starting in March.
“The Incredible Years” programme acknowledges that parenting is one of the most important jobs we can ever do, empowering parents with valuable skills and resources including:
- practical step-by-step suggestions for everyday family situations
- strategies for challenging behaviours
- building the parent / child bond
- problem solving
- social, emotional & brain development in children
- positive communication & discipline
- increasing support networks
In an encouraging and supportive learning environment, parents learn skills for more positive, rewarding, parenting – and have lots of fun along the way!
Programme Dates & Times
Weekly three-hour sessions
(excluding school holidays)
- Tuesdays – 7 March to 20 June 2017
9:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Thursday Nights – 9 March to 22 June 2017
6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Enrol or Find Out More Now
Family Works will deliver this valuable parenting programme in Timaru, subject to sufficient enrolment commitment of 20 parents for each programme. Register today to secure this important programme for parents in our community.
Timaru Venue: Family Works, 26 North St
To register or find out more, contact Liz Munro at Family Works South Canterbury or call 03 688 5029 or 0274 688 200.
Download a Poster
Download a poster about the programme to display at your work: