The team at Presbyterian Support South Canterbury wish all residents, clients, volunteers and supporters a Merry Christmas and the best of the holiday season.
A special thank you to the dedicated staff, loyal volunteers, donors and supporters who make all the difference to our charitable work.
Opening hours for our service areas over the holiday period are as follows:
Presbyterian Support Administration office, (12 Park Lane) and Family Works: (26 North Street)
Closed from 5:00pm on Friday 22nd December 2017
Open Wednesday 27th December 2017 at 8:30am
Closed from 5:00pm Friday 29th December 2017
Open Wednesday 3rd January 2018 at 8:30am
Community Services (Home Support, Community FIRST) & Aged Care Facilities
- Will be operating as per normal hours over the holiday period.
Enliven Day Centre
- Last day Friday 22nd December 2017
- Re-opens Monday 8th January 2018
Saturday Day Club
- Last day Saturday 16th December 2017
- Re-opens Saturday 6th January 2018