At Enliven Te Pokapū (the Hub) , clients aged 65+ rediscover their strengths, interests and zest for life.
Whether you enjoy art and crafts, games, walks by the beach or good conversation over a cuppa, Enliven Te Pokapū offers something for everyone and a warm welcome to all.
Join in a game of indoor cricket or bowls, get your toenails painted, enjoy old time dancing, potter in a “man’s shed”, do some gardening or bake some muffins….there’s always lots happening at Enliven and more often than not, a surprise at just what can be achieved!
Join us at the Enliven Te Pokapū (The Hub) and enjoy:
- a place to enjoy socialising with others, building new friendships and sharing old times.
- group outings to interesting places
- a supportive, disability-friendly environment
- interesting and fun recreational activities based on client interests
- programmes to help keep physically active
- qualified, specialist staff
- nutritious two-course meals (included)
- community based day respite – a break for carers
- transport options may be available (Timaru only)
Programmes and activities, tailored for each individual, offer support and friendship to all who come along.
Family members and friends are welcome to join in at any time during the day.
Enliven Te Pokapū (the Hub) is located at the Timaru Botanic Gardens.
In Timaru at Enliven Te Pokapū (the Hub) , Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Staff and volunteers may be able to assist with transport to and from Enliven Te Pokapū if required. Subsidies may apply, private payers welcome.
Saturday Club Day Activity Programme
Designed specifically for clients diagnosed with dementia, our Saturday Club Day Activity Programme is run by qualified and experienced staff. Family members and friends are welcome to join in at any time during the day. To find out more about Saturday club click here to download brochure
Find out More
Contact our Residential Liaison Manager to find out more about the Saturday Club Day Activity programme.
Presbyterian Support South Canterbury actively promotes the New Zealand Ministry of Health and Government goal of a Smokefree New Zealand by 2025.