Help in free 10 sessions for you and your child, focusing on anger, aggression, frustration and difficult behaviours.
Growing up can be tough. Family Works South Canterbury offers programmes that support children and young people.
We work with the child, their family, school and the community to find a new way forward and a positive outcome for all involved.
We provide free programmes that help children and young people:
- understand and manage their feelings and behaviours
- control anger and agression and find more positive and effective ways of communicating
- solve problems positively
- stay safe and develop skills to overcome the effects of family violence or neglect
- build self esteem and confidence
- build healthy relationships
- connect with elders in our community