Problems or issues at work? Home life or personal relationships impacting on work performance?
When employees have issues or conflict at work, being able to talk things through with a qualified and experienced counsellor can help.
Family Works South Canterbury is an accredited provider of the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). Counselling support is available to employees when personal or work issues are impacting on work or well-being.
Prompt and Effective Assistance
If you, a colleague or employee is feeling stressed or unhappy work, Family Works South Canterbury can help with:
- coping with challenges
- recognising and understanding the issues
- understanding feelings and responses
- gaining perspective
- providing affirmation, encouragement and information
- finding resolution
- providing support towards positive and lasting changes.
Our counsellors work one-on-one with clients, providing support to solve the problems or find the right connections to treatment or other assistance.
We help you, your colleagues or employees work through and address issues such as:
- relationship difficulties
- parenting problems
- bullying and workplace conflicts
- alcohol or drug problems
- physical or mental illness